If you haven't voted yet in the Total Politics 2009 poll, please do so.
And if you enjoy this blog, I hope you will include it prominently in your Top 10. You can click on the link on the right hand side or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This year's poll is being promoted/sponsored by LabourList and LibDemVoice as well as Iain Dale's blog. The rules are simple.
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
4. Only vote once.
5. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
6. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
7. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
Thank you for your support.