Here are some of the devastating results:
- The Tory lead over Labour in key battleground seats has reduced from 13 to just five points, with Labour up to 38 points.
- 59 per cent of voters reckon David Cameron is a 'lightweight' politician.
- Most voters recognise that the economic crisis is a worldwide crisis, rejecting Cameron's spin that it is all the government's fault.
- 48 per cent of voters think the Tories haven't a clue what to do in an economic crisis.
- By 41-27, voters think Brown not Cameron is the man to handle the crisis.
- Oh, and just 12% of people rate George Osborne as a potential chancellor